[ut3] Microsoft buying EPIC? (was: [ut3] customer satisfaction...)

Daniel Heitmann angeluz at muenster.de
Tue Feb 19 12:49:59 EST 2008

I was already pissed to see Epic getting forced to not release a
linux-port of GoW because MS as the publisher - but if it turns out that
MS is eating Epic and we'll never see a linux-client, I'm really pissed.

Well, maybe Ryan is allowed to comment on this. MS surely won't need
him, if the rumor turns out to be true.

Greetings,
D.