[ut3] Microsoft buying EPIC? (was: [ut3] customer satisfaction...)

Andrea Chiumenti kiuma72 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 01:05:48 EST 2008

It should be nice to see, after having collected all the false  promises
about fantomatic ports to sell some copy more to people that would never buy
it other way (like me), to see if EU might do something, or to ask to some
organization that protects consumer's rights.
I haven't a copy of such documents, and no specific contacts... maybe
someone of you...

Cheers,
kiuma