[ut3] customer satisfaction...

Kingster kingster at unrealplayground.com
Wed Feb 13 08:53:14 EST 2008

"I'm sure Ryan is working hard, as he is the hardest Linux game programmer
known to mankind.  but whatever the holdup is, as a community, it would be
nice to have 'some' information."

Pushing this to the other side of the community as well, as it needs to be
spread.

I would love to know exactly what the problem is.  So that we as a UT
playing community (and not just a UT playing Linux community) could put
pressure on whoever is holding this up, much like people are coming together
against TrendMicro with their silliness.

It's frustrating as a server administrator that we have been treated in the
manner that we have, as player in the manner that we have, as a Linux user
in the manner that we have.  I'm sad to say, I feel that as a whole
community, we've been "handed a giant shit sandwich, and we're all gonna
have to take a bite."

The failures of this release, killed it before it ever really got started.
The sad thing is, I honestly think it could have come close to replacing
UT99. It's actually fun to play - when you can find a server, when you can
find players, when you can find decent maps.

Andrew King

Kingster @ www.unrealplayground.com