[ut3] customer satisfaction...

Christophe BOULLANGER cbo at info-services.biz
Tue Feb 12 08:06:53 EST 2008

++Raphael I think same.
I buy the game cause it promise a linux client version.

When you talk about linux client on epic forum, they close it immediatly (like if you talk about porn) and said : refer to the FAQ

I regret we dont have any information about it (if someone work on, if a beta work, if you need help ...)

I hope a release soon.