[ut3] customer satisfaction...

Mon Feb 11 19:30:14 EST 2008

I took the time to search 3 months of archives of this email list like a
good user is supposed to.  Unfortunately, I still came up with nothing.
Now, I'm frustrated that I took the time to try.  With the frequency
that the question is asked, you'd think the answer would be posted
somewhere.  There has been no meaningful update on client status in 3
months.  That does seem like a slap for the Linux gaming community, but
maybe I'm taking it too personally.  I'm not asking for pie-in-the-sky
promises; I'd be happy with a one-liner like this:

"Still working on it.  No significant progress.  See (URL) for details."