Windows version while waiting?

Robert Larkin manifold at manifoldone.com
Mon Feb 11 18:12:22 EST 2008

I'm thinking about moving some partitions around and buying a copy of XP
to play this game while I wait for the Linux client.

But if the linux client never comes out I'll wish I had never bought the
game.  I think that if I buy the game, Epic will eventually notice that
I'm using Linux and credit will be given, but I also want "no linux
client" to equal "no sale".

I don't think it's fair to ask Ryan to make a promise for something he
ultimately cannot control so I'm not looking for a response from him,
but the rest of the list, what do you think?  Am I selling out if I go
get the game now instead of waiting?

Rob