[ut3] Server seems to run as nothing is wrong, but nobody can connect - fixed, but now some maps won't load.

Rick Page mpcacrucesalus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 18:43:50 EST 2008

Thanks to everyone for there help. So far, everything is good, except for
the already known issues. The first new problem I am experiencing, and from
what I have read on other posts, is a known bug. I have maps that were
standard UT3 packages, like DarkWalker, that are not even in the map. If I
load a map that does have the DarkWalker in it, it loads just fine. What is
the deal with that. Anyways, I did not have this problem with the first
ut3-bin release. I hope this gets resolved with the next patch. The next one
I believe is already on the second patch list of fixed bugs, and that is
that you get disconnected when you start to download new map and packages,
and have to reconnect. After reconnecting, you download the packages just
fine and can join the game.
Thanks again for your help and I'll of course post anymore strange findings.
Rick