[ut3] UT3 Linux Projekt an "Pet" Projekt?

Matthew Clark mclark4386 at charter.net
Mon Apr 7 01:07:59 EDT 2008

wow that was so informative and helpful. crawl back under your rock troll.

to everyone else, PLEASE stop the spam, whining on a mailing list isn't
going to change anything, especially not one host by the only person(it
seems) on our side.

be patient or give up and go away NEITHER of those require or merit you
to post here!

KTHXBYE