[ut3] UT3 Linux Projekt an "Pet" Projekt?

Fri Apr 4 16:05:24 EDT 2008

There's a difference, Kevin.  If you say you WILL give me a game, you owe me a game.  If
you say you WILL win a game, you are expressing confidence in a probability.  What is in
question here is effort, not probability.  Yes, a statement is a promise is a binding
contract.  You don't have to say "I promise to pay for my car, or house, or whatever.
As long as you say you will, you've promised, contracted, committed to do it."

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 15:51:50 -0400, Kevin Podbielniak wrote