[ut3] UT3 Linux Projekt an "Pet" Projekt?

Kevin Podbielniak k.podbielniak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:35:11 EDT 2008

I'm only a couple of hours from the Raleigh area.  I may drive down there
and politely drop my copy of UT3 on the doorstep of Epic.

I'm not upset it hasn't come out, I would LOVE for a linux port to come out
(soon), but not upset about it.  I'm more upset I dropped over $50 for the
game when it was released in hopes to play a Linux port by Xmas 2007.  I
lost my job the day the windows demo was released, and just recently started
a new one.  I was out of work when I bought it, so that shows how much
dedication and loyalty I had towards Epic.