[ut3] UT3 Linux Projekt an "Pet" Projekt?

Katrina katrina_lefeir at tiscali.it
Fri Apr 4 11:22:00 EDT 2008

On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 15:35:48 +0200
Thomas Kowaliczek <Thomas.Kowaliczek at web.de> wrote:

> Have we an chance to be come an Linux Port?
>
> *Mark Rein says this: * . . . and Linux, it's just kind of a pet
> project, so if it happens it happens.
>
> Ryan can you give an answer please? Is the port stil in development?

In light of this statement, who cares anymore by now?

I don't feel I'm the "just kind of a pet" of anyone. Much less the gullible
fanboi Mr. Rein seems to think I am.

His business, once the pride of linux gamers, is going somewhere else? Ok,
fine with me. Treat me as an adult (at 35, I guess I could expect that), and
tell me upfront I won't be getting the product I wanted. I'll gladly put my
money elsewhere.

I just feel bad for Ryan. He produced amazing ports in the past for Epic and
others. I hope this fiasco won't taint his enthusiasm, and that he'd be paid
handsomely even if the native binary won't be released.

- Kate