[ut3] UT3 Linux Projekt an "Pet" Projekt?

Dave M dave at landlordhat.com
Fri Apr 4 11:18:45 EDT 2008

unsubscribe myself.  :-P

--Dave

  _____

From: Paul Canavan [mailto:pcanavan at adaptivemobile.com]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 11:14 AM
To: ut3 at icculus.org
Subject: Re: [ut3] UT3 Linux Projekt an "Pet" Projekt?

Hi Andrea,

I can't unsubscribe you. But I will mail you when the client comes out, no
problem.

To unsubscribe, check the mail you got when you first joined.

Cheers,

Paul.

On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 17:01 +0200, Andrea Chiumenti wrote:

Thank you,

I'm fed up with ut3 Linux port, please unsubscribe me, and let me now

if a Linux port will be available, or even not, as you wish.

Have a nice day,

Andrea Chiumenti

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 4:54 PM, Paul Canavan

<pcanavan at adaptivemobile.com> wrote:

>  If you feel this way then unsubscribe yourself tbh. I'll mail you when
the

************

> This email and any files transmitted with are confidential and intended

> solely for the

> use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have

> received this

> email in error then please delete it and notify the sender. Do not make a

> copy or forward

> it to anyone. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been

> swept for the

> presence of computer viruses.

> Adaptive Mobile Security Ltd, Dublin Technology Centre, Taylors Lane,
Dublin

> 8,Ireland

> Directors: B Collins, L Burke (UK), G. Maclachlan (UK). J. Ennis (UK)

> Registered in Ireland, Company No. 370343, VAT Reg.No.IE63903430

---