[ut3] UT3 Linux Projekt an "Pet" Projekt?

Donovan Brooke dbrooke at euca.us
Fri Apr 4 10:36:27 EDT 2008

Thomas Kowaliczek wrote:
> Have we an chance to be come an Linux Port?
>
> *Mark Rein says this: * . . . and Linux, it's just kind of a pet
> project, so if it happens it happens.
>
> Ryan can you give an answer please? Is the port stil in development?
>
> ---

I saw the interview as well. It is now spelled out for us what
direction Epic is going. It's a shame...  consoles may make the money..
but if you want to sell candy to kids, might as well sell jolly
ranchers.

After 10 years of playing this series, I'll be looking for another
gaming avenue. (so you guys will now be able to win a match or two. ;-)

Big thanks to Ryan for all his good ports! (by the way, I love Port)

I'm sure I will be seeing his work again.. perhaps in the next
game that I delve into.

Da