[ut3] Linux Client

zyagon zyagon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:13:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

It's normal that different versions are released at different dates, but
i think you're right with the nice-boxed-version thing.. It's not the same
buying a useless windows version that needs an extra download to work
on linux/mac to having the real client with the tux/mac logo on it. I'm
glad the porting is beeing done, but it would be sad to release it as a
loose download after the hard work

Regards

Carlos