[ut3] Linux Client

Antonio Augusto (Mancha) mkhaos7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 15:22:57 EDT 2007

We have a couple of options. Or it will be "When its done" or in "two weeks" :)

Ryan is working on it, and, AFAIK, he is the only one working on it in
fact. So it may be a some time after the windows release so we can see
the Linux final version.

On 10/25/07, info at snakeservers.net <info at snakeservers.net> wrote:
> Hello
>
> When comes the full version from ut3 linux dedicated?
>
> Kind regards,
>
>    Team Snakeservers.net
> http://www.snakeservers.net

Informação & Segurança - Informações para sua segurança na rede.
http://info-seg.blogspot.com