[ut3] Dropped Players & Cant Reconnect problem

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Mon Oct 22 20:59:35 EDT 2007

Not so I've heard.  Seems that Windoze servers crashy-crashy here and
there, but no sign of this net subsystem hangup while the rest of the
server app chugs along fine that we're seeing in linux-land.

No idea why there's no fix yet, but I'm not gonna bother
speculating.  We're stuck until something better comes along,
whenever it is provided.

-Rob