[ut3] Older Linux Servers

Dean Hamstead dean at fragfest.com.au
Thu Oct 18 18:39:46 EDT 2007

if your firewall is blocking all traffic, then you will need to
have your IT services enable the ports listed below (taken from email)

udp 13000
udp 7777
tcp 42821
udp 32769

i would imagine that NAT wont be a problem. ut has never been affected
by NAT before, and imo games should be written to be able to deal with

the other complication is that servers on different ports wont be
available to you, however you will be able to see them in gamespy/
browsing-util. which is/was the case with ut2004, and has nothing
to do with the game and everything to do with pervasive firewalls.