[ut3] UT3 and SB X-Fi

Paul subsolar at subsolar.com
Wed Oct 17 20:49:23 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 22:18 +0200, Milan Krivda wrote:
> Hi
> You are right, today the creative "BETA" drivers are in deep pre-alpha
> state :) But... UT2004 is with us about 3-4 years and i think creative do
> their job in less time. Or our company is planning repeat situation like with
> ut2003-ut2004 and ut3 will be EOL in one year?

If they do it, I doubt they can call it UT4?
Maybe they should have kept with the UT 2007 name?

I'm starting to wonder of they might miss the November date as this is
seeming not so finished for a game that is going to be released in a
month.  I personally would rather wait another few months and have the
game really polished well than it be shipped out and then patches fixing
up obvious gameplay issues shortly after release.

Paul