[ut3] Ryan: Should we look into PhysX cards for our linux servers?

Matthias Bach marix at marix.org
Wed Oct 17 03:39:05 EDT 2007

Hi!

Am Mittwoch 17 Oktober 2007 schrieb Kris Kersey (Augustus):
> Looking at that page, you would think that Linux support was already being
> worked on.
>
> According to this page
> (http://devsupport.ageia.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=1949), Linux
> support was suppose to be out as early as 2006.

I have been wondering about that, too. But if you look at this and the
SDK-Release notes you will see that they always only talk about the actual
engine being available for linux, but never about hardware accelleration for
that engine.

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Bach
www.marix.org

"Was nicht mit einer gewissen Unsicherheit behaftet ist,
 kann unmöglich die Wahrheit sein." - Richard P. Feynman