[ut3] Ryan: Should we look into PhysX cards for our linux servers?

Matthias Bach marix at marix.org
Wed Oct 17 03:39:05 EDT 2007

Am Mittwoch 17 Oktober 2007 schrieb Kris Kersey (Augustus):
> Looking at that page, you would think that Linux support was already being
> worked on.
> According to this page
> (http://devsupport.ageia.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=1949), Linux
> support was suppose to be out as early as 2006.

I have been wondering about that, too. But if you look at this and the
SDK-Release notes you will see that they always only talk about the actual
engine being available for linux, but never about hardware accelleration for
that engine.

Matthias Bach

"Was nicht mit einer gewissen Unsicherheit behaftet ist,
 kann unmöglich die Wahrheit sein." - Richard P. Feynman