[ut3] Server rejecting all connection after some time

Arnaud De Mouhy arnaud.demouhy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 02:02:26 EDT 2007

ok, as seen on forums on unrealadmin.org, turning bShouldAdvertise to
False seems to resolve the bug. But no gamespy listing (anyway, did
it work ? :P)
My server was online all this night, some connections on it and no
error message about this "UDP 0.0.0.0:0" bug :)

Try truning False the bShouldAdvertise and keep up informed ! :)

Arnaud