[ut3] Ryan: Should we look into PhysX cards for our linux servers?

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Tue Oct 16 22:47:01 EDT 2007

Just came on a short term workaround for this...  The issues happen
just after a map switch, so I tried to stop them from happening: I
set GoalScore=0 and TimeLimit=1440 (minutes in 1 day).   We've been
up for two hours straight this way!  Beats locking up every 20
minutes.  I expect I'll reset the server once a day and should be
golden.

-Rob