[ut3] Server rejecting all connection after some time

Mike Buderath | Net Tuning Group m.buderath at nettuning.nl
Tue Oct 16 19:07:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

Same problems here, identical error. Only rare the server keeps up all
connections after map cycle but not much later it will drop everyone again
and that's it. Really annoying. Also I see these errors coming by:

DevPhysics: Error (1) in file
/home/icculus/projects/novodex-Icculus/novodex/SDKs/Physics/src/NpScene.cpp,
line 712: Scene::createCompartment(): desc.isValid() fails!

DevPhysics: Error (1) in file
/home/icculus/projects/novodex-Icculus/novodex/SDKs/Physics/src/NpScene.cpp,
line 712: Scene::createCompartment(): desc.isValid() fails!

Although the server doesn't drop connections when that error pops up. I hope
there comes a fix some cause this way no one can really enjoy the beta
release L