[ut3] Commandline parsing differs w. Linux server

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Tue Oct 16 10:01:06 EDT 2007

Alex Boag-Munroe wrote:
> Indeed.
>
> Also makes you wonder what someone who isn't familiar with the basics of
> a bash prompt is doing attempting to run a linux UT server in the first
> place.
>
> Just my 2c mainly due to the added support cost.

Perhaps the user has the extra hardware sitting around and doesn't want
the added cost of the Microsoft license?  Remember everyone started
somewhere.  Not everyone is overly familiar with Linux.  There is no
call for bashing someone new to Linux trying to run the UT3 demo server.

--
Jamin W. Collins