Linux Server is running, but can't connect

Rick Page mpcacrucesalus at
Sun Oct 14 17:58:39 EDT 2007

I sent this earlier, but I am not sure it went through. I have a remote
Linux Server setup and running. Thanks Ryan for all your hard work. When I
run UT3 Demo at home (I am using a different profile at home than the one
for the server), I see the server in the Server Browser, but it just stays
at Connecting...., when I try to connect.

I use a batch file to start an instance of the server called
Here is its contents:
cd /usr/local/UT3-linux-server-betademo/Binaries
./ut3demo server
-log=DedicatedServer.log -Login=XXXX -Password=XXXXX -multihome= -port=7777

I simply use ./ to start it.

Yes I know it is a long command line, but I just created a Dedicated Windows
Server and then copied the command line information over to Linux.

Is there something in there that is keeping me from joining?