[ut3] Hello Everyone!

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sun Oct 14 00:50:32 EDT 2007

> We are waiting for Linux client, but it 'ill be only available with the
> Windows client (on the box), no ?

It won't be in the box this time (sorry, this is a deadline problem, not
a political decision), but we'll make sure there's a downloadable Linux
installer that works with the retail Windows disc. If there's a later
print run, we'll see about adding the Linux installer to it.

The Mac version will have its own retail disc/box separate from the
Windows one, like UT99/UT2003/UT2004 worked as well.

> Is the client optimised fpr dual core cpu ?

Yes, on all platforms, it will take advantage of multicore systems.

--ryan.