[ut3] Hello Everyone!

Ondřej Hošek ondra.hosek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 18:17:36 EDT 2007

It's possible the OS X demo client will be released before the Linux
demo client, but I seriously doubt before the Linux server client.

As for PowerPC, Ryan wrote in his .plan that a PowerPC version is
currently not planned and there is a given possibility none will be
released at all. In any case, there probably won't be a PowerPC build of
the demo.

~~ Ondra

P.S. It's all speculation. Until we get official word from Icculus or an
Epic person, consider nothing set in stone.