[ut3] Hello Everyone!

Ondřej Hošek ondra.hosek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 18:03:29 EDT 2007

These are just estimates:

The Linux demo server will probably come in the next few hours.
The Linux demo client will probably come in a few days (things to iron out).
The Linux full server and client will most probably be on the
installation media inside the box. Eventually, there might be a
dedicated-server-to-download available too.

~~ Ondra