[ut3] Hello Everyone!

Damian Kaczmarek rushpl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 14:56:53 EDT 2007

Hey!
I can't wait to try the game too! I was an active developer of some
UT99 admin tools and I really hope I will have some reason to spawn
some code for UT3 too.
All those years I've been waiting for some good game to come, is it the time?

Would someone be so kind to tell whether there will be UnrealEd for
Linux? I read that there will be for PS3 and I heard it's made in
wxWidgets. No WINAPI dependency then.

Cheers to all and especially unrealadmin.org members :)

PS. The demo almost got me to install Windows but I will try to hold
myself until the Linux release. :) Go Ryan!