[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

Ben Campbell ben.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 23:17:26 EST 2007

If you're wondering about the details of this collaboration, here's a
couple links on the subject directly from the sources (Novell,
Microsoft, and the joint Interoperability Lab).  I really don't think
this relationship will have any major affect on Linux gaming anytime
soon.  The closest thing a typical Linux user might see from Microsoft
is Silverlight support for Linux - called Moonlight
(http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2007/sep07/09-04SilverlightPR.mspx).

http://www.novell.com/linux/microsoft/openletter.html
http://www.microsoft.com/interop/msnovellcollab/default.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2007/nov07/11-07MSNovell1YearPR.mspx