[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

Dean Hamstead dean at fragfest.com.au
Wed Nov 21 17:21:10 EST 2007

speculatively there is some third party code (or a dll) which
for whatever reason cant be modified so icculus has to rewrite it.

which may be good as then said rewrite could even replace the code
back in the windows version (depending on what it does)

shame about GoW. i would actually buy it if there was a native linux
port. i tend to just buy any title's linux port even if i am not that
interested, just to support the cause.

Dean