[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Wed Nov 21 13:41:57 EST 2007

Thanks, Kris.  Ryan had it posted on his Twitter-y thing late last
night for us digital voyeurs.  I almost posted that link here, but
figured it wasn't my place to do so.  It sucks, bigtime, but that's
the way things go sometimes.  Patience is the order of the day, for
developers too, not just the would-be players.

Also, thanks, Ryan, for putting this info up somewhere, too.  While
it shouldn't matter what the hold-up is to us goons, it's somehow
nice to know what is going on.  Best of luck with the eventual
release.  I'm looking forward to it, whenever it comes.

Cheers,

-Rob