[ut3] Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War Linux Status

petter flink petterflink at mac.com
Wed Nov 21 13:31:47 EST 2007

Thanks for the update Kris.

If it's politics it's down to cash, licencing, copyright or plain
stubbornness and not a bug. Whats strange is that it appears this
late in the process?
Might the middleware be the same middleware with their super strange
SDK-license-price-model for Mac a few of years ago now effects Linux
as well?
Or are there other stuff in the middle which causes this as I cant
see how stuff like facefx, bink or speedtree might be involved.

I feel sorry for Ryan being stuck with stuff like this. I know how
much he likes to produce wicked nice stuff without strange things
holding him up.

/petter