[ut3] UT3 Release Dedicated Server not looking promising

Chris Brunelle cbrunelle8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Nov 19 17:13:52 EST 2007

I'm going to assume that the host was referring to the Demo and not the
final version.  Judging from the forums, most people running a dedicated
server on Windows (full version of game) are not having any problems...

I'm picking the game up tonight after work, maybe, just maybe the Linux
dedicated server files will be out as I have a nice big fat box waiting to
process some frags   :P

--Chris