[ut3] Linux Server and AMD Athlon 2600 dual processor

Kris Kersey (Augustus) augustus at linuxhardware.org
Thu Nov 15 22:39:25 EST 2007

I agree.  I know that you need to support the lowest common denominator
but those of us with higher-end chips would hate to lose performance.
Would it be a big inconvenience to have at least two binaries?  I know you
have to draw the line somewhere.  Although, one for sse, sse2, sse3, and
sse4 doesn't sound like a bad idea. ;-)  I'd be happy to do the
benchmarking to test how much it actually makes a difference.

Thanks,
Kris Kersey (Augustus)
LinuxHardware.org Site Manager
augustus at linuxhardware.org