[ut3] Linux Server and AMD Athlon 2600 dual processor

Joel Wiramu Pauling aenertia at aenertia.net
Thu Nov 15 20:15:03 EST 2007

Any chance of having a wrapper script that calls an optimized binary for the
particular cpu/arch flags?

I know this increases the deployment payload but, I am a CFLAG opt nut, and
disc space is cheap.

(Yes you could do install time magic also, but...)

I know that with ut2004 there were issues with getting amd64 binaries
in-line with i386 and vs versa. So perhaps having one unified binary wrapper
would be the way to go.