[ut3] Linux Server and Client

Matthew T. Fata matt at credibleinstitution.org
Sun Nov 11 15:41:21 EST 2007

The last Ryan said on this was how long ago?  Unless his messages have
been hitting my spam filter, it has been quite a bit.  I'd just like a
better estimate than 'when it's done' - reminds me too much of Duke
Nukem Forever, which I now believe to be a joke from the industry.

Can we expect it before 2008?  Who knows.  First quarter 2008 would be
my guess, although I have no information to base it on.