[ut3] Running in background

Donald Stephens donald.stephens at activant.com
Mon Nov 5 14:29:38 EST 2007

I've setup a web interface to control my server boxes for my clan.

You can get it at www.scinterface.com <http://www.scinterface.com/>
They have a free version

It uses screen to run the servers and its pretty cool being able to give
access to the server to people that are not Linux savy.

-Don

Notice: This transmission is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this transmission and any attachments and notify the sender by return email immediately.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.