[ut3] German release on 12th of novembre?O_o

Matthias Bach marix at marix.org
Sat Nov 3 06:56:23 EDT 2007

Hi!

Am Freitag 02 November 2007 schrieb Thomas Lenhard:
> Another question i have, will there be compareable problems like there
> were with Quake 4 between the German client version and the
> international server version?

As far as I remember the Linux Client in UT2003/UT2004 was an international
one anyway. It even allowed you to select any of the languages supported by
UT (never tested anything besides German and English, so). So at least for
the Linux user I guess the only difference will be the language. Connecting
to servers should be no problem. Especially as we can see how high the
work-load on Ryan is, so I don't think he would have time to support another
distinct version besides server and international-client.

Regards,
Matthias
--
Matthias Bach
www.marix.org

"Was nicht mit einer gewissen Unsicherheit behaftet ist,
 kann unmöglich die Wahrheit sein." - Richard P. Feynman