[ut3] UT3 for PS3 and UT3 for Computer...

UndeadDevil's Shadow shadow at s-i-g-m-a.net
Mon Dec 31 15:04:47 EST 2007

To be honest, I do not see how it could ever be done, at least with it being a fair game between the PC and PS3. There is a Video on YouTube with the 2nd and 3rd Best Ranked PS3 players (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xhKkHTy1E)

I'm sorry but I would totally own them, as would any of us on this list. The reason: We can look around extremely fast, aim properly, compensate for rapid movements, etc...

However I seem to recall someone saying that we would be able to, could have sworn I heard we'd have Voice Commands as well. Maybe this will all happen in Future Patches?