[ut3] Where and how to ban a player(s)

Support ZIOMM - Jerome jerome at ziomm.net
Fri Dec 28 17:27:44 EST 2007

Hi,

I have "Read The F**g Manual" too (which is not really complete), thanks ;D

But nothing are stored in *.ini like doc said when commands is used.

Is a "bug" or some parameters isn' t good.
(It's why i'm asking for help or some clues)

Thanks anyway for the (part) answer to a problem,
which apparently has no interest of community : p

Maybe too much time to configure or benchmarking,
and no time left for playing on same servers ;)

Jerome

Joey said "Reaction is not making action again..."