[ut3] SIGSEGV [segmentation fault]

Sam C-D kno333 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 10:10:06 EST 2007

ok, just an update on this.  I managed to stop this problem, my hunch
about it being denied from protecting memory being the problem was
correct, by diableing SElinux (set it to permissive instead of
enforcing) i completely got rid of the problem.  Sorry if I was being
stupid, and you are now all calling me an idiot ;) , but for anyone who
didnt know, it seems that the UT3 dedicated server is incompatible with
SElinux.  I'm sure that with a bit of tinkering with the settings you
could get around this, but I don't need to do this as I don't have much
use for SElinux, little help as long as you take the standard security
precautions.

Thanks all,
kno3.