[ut3] SIGSEGV [segmentation fault]

Sam C-D kno333 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 14:12:30 EST 2007

hmm, ok, i did the same thing, created my account on the website, so i
will bear that in mind, but if i run it without the login details i get
exactly the same thing, nothing about incorrect details.  And wat do i
do if i want to run it as a LAN dedicated server? do i still have to
login to gamespy then?

Ive looked at it more closely and i am now pretty sure that this is my
problem:
"
[pid  4321] mprotect(0xf6817000, 3080192, PROT_READ|PROT_EXEC) = -1
EACCES (Permission denied)
"

So it is being prevented from protecting memory somehow.  But i have no
idea why, weird.

Thanks for the help,

kno3