[ut3] location of this new binary you all talk about? - Linux Dedicated

Diego Oubina doubina at funbox3d.com
Wed Dec 26 00:02:21 EST 2007

Hello all... Hope you are having Happy Holidays!

After updating ut3-bin, everything works great.   Thanks guys...

BUT, I am having another minor issue.

My server name in the server browser shows up as "Player:FunBox UT3
Dedicated"
I do not want it to show the "Player" part.   I think I am stuck with
it, but have tried everything to at least change it to something else,
but so far .. No Luck..   =(

Here is my start-up line:

server DM-Deck?GameMode=0?GamePassword=xxxxx?
ServerDescription
=
070000117000110000066000111000120000032000085000084000051000032000068000101000100000105000099000097000116000101000100000
?bIsDedicated=True?GoalScore=0?MaxPlayers=8?MinNetPlayers=1?
TimeLimit=20?AdminPassword=xxxxx? -unattended

*Please note that I have already tried my GameSpy credentials with no
success. I have yet to see it in the internet. I only see it in the
LAN and that is only when I do not specify the login and password.

Any thoughts? Anyone have a solution or suggestion to solve this?

Best Regards
--
Diego