[ut3] Where and how to ban a player(s)

Support ZIOMM - Jerome jerome at ziomm.net
Tue Dec 25 16:10:42 EST 2007

Thanks Sebastiaan :)

Yeah i found this section on My UTGame.ini

[Engine.AccessControl]
IPPolicies=ACCEPT;*
AdminPassword=carbone
GamePassword=

But it's ban by IP, the 'AdminKickban' command talk about 'player name'...
Admin can know player's ip in game ?

One of my admins ban players, but nothing was write in any file apparently.
And banned players can come back.

Maybe a var is wrong or something missing...
If you have any idea.

I have already celebrate Christmas, it's almost finish in France ;)
Good food, good wine (not the emulator), good people, but santa don't showing anymore for thirty people's :.(
Lol

Salutations cybernétiques

Jerome
ZIOMM