[ut3] location of this new binary you all talk about?

raXimous teh.hax at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 12:57:48 EST 2007

The binary in that reguard is the entire installer package, Ryan said a
while back that if you tell unzip to unzip it, it will create a directory
called Data. everything inside that directory is what gets extracted from it
if you run it normally.

The other binary, is the updated ut3-bin file...which is

http://treefort.icculus.org/ut3/ut3-bin-test.tar.bz2

fixed the udp recfrm error (0.0.0.0) ip thing, and fixes a few crashes.

as for opening an ip, it's simply:

open 200.300.400.500:7777

in the console (~ or F10 by default)

hope that helps :)