[ut3] Adv. in browser

raXimous teh.hax at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 16:20:52 EST 2007

screen -S dm ./ut3-bin server
DM-Sentinel?Game=UTGame.UTDeathmatch?GameMode=0?minnetplayers=1?maxplayers=12?timelimit=15?goalscore=0?
AdminPassword=****?bIsDedicated=True?bShouldAdvertise=True -login=****
-password=**** -Port=7000 -log=dm.txt -multihome=210.14.110.17 -nohomedir
-unattended -configsubdir=DM

i belive yours is not advertising because you are missing:

GameMode=0

hope that helps :)

(my cmd line for reference if you want it)