[ut3] NOTICE: Initial Lua setup failed. Cannot continue.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Thu Dec 20 13:13:29 EST 2007

> NOTICE: Initial Lua setup failed. Cannot continue.
> What am I missing here?

My guess would be your binary is corrupt or incomplete...at the end of
the day, it's a self-extracting zipfile, which we detect by looking for
a series of bytes at the end of the binary. If the end of the binary
isn't there, it won't find them, which means it won't find the Lua
scripts, which means you'll get that error.

Make sure the md5sum is 70149f802efc087455a87f92c1485982

--ryan.