[ut3] Still old-client make server crash bug?

Stephane admin at light-speed.com
Thu Dec 20 12:31:08 EST 2007

I have a patched client install,

The server crashes very often, its not playable.

I join the server and a few seconds or minutes after it will be none
responsive to connections but it still shows online. Looks like it happens
after some people tried to connect.

Log: UDP recvfrom error: 111 () from 0.0.0.0:0 Looks like that's where it
crashes.

NetComeGo: Open TheWorld  xx.xx.xx.xx:1111
Log: Client netspeed is 10000
Log: UTPlayerController_0 got player TcpipConnection_0
Log: UOnlineGameInterfaceGameSpy::Recalculating Skill Rating for 1 players
ScriptLog: UTPlayerController_0::ServerRegisterPlayerRanking
NewPlayerRanking:'1334' was PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerRanking:'0'
Log: UOnlineGameInterfaceGameSpy::Recalculating Skill Rating for 1 players
ScriptLog: START MATCH
ScriptLog:   Num Matches Played: 0
NetComeGo: Open TheWorld  xx.xx.xx.xx:49337
Log: Client netspeed is 10000
NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection_1 xx.xx.xx.xx:49337
NetComeGo: Open TheWorld  xx.xx.xx.xx:49337
NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection_2 xx.xx.xx.xx:49337
NetComeGo: Open TheWorld  xx.xx.xx.xx:49337
NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection_3 xx.xx.xx.xx:49337
NetComeGo: Open TheWorld  xx.xx.xx.xx:1049
Log: Client netspeed is 10000
NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection_4 xx.xx.xx.xx:1049
NetComeGo: Open TheWorld  xx.xx.xx.xx:1049
NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection_5 xx.xx.xx.xx:1049
NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection_0 xx.xx.xx.xx:1111
Log: UOnlineGameInterfaceGameSpy::Recalculating Skill Rating for 0 players
NetComeGo: Open TheWorld  xx.xx.xx.xx:1049
Log: UDP recvfrom error: 111 () from 0.0.0.0:0
NetComeGo: Open TheWorld  xx.xx.xx.xx:1126
Log: Client netspeed is 10000
Log: UTPlayerController_1 got player TcpipConnection_7
Log: UOnlineGameInterfaceGameSpy::Recalculating Skill Rating for 1 players
ScriptLog: UTPlayerController_1::ServerRegisterPlayerRanking
NewPlayerRanking:'1334' was PlayerReplicationInfo.PlayerRanking:'0'
Log: UOnlineGameInterfaceGameSpy::Recalculating Skill Rating for 1 players
NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection_7 xx.xx.xx.xx:1126