[ut3servers] [ut3] Server is crashing

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Thu Dec 20 10:06:30 EST 2007

My issue is getting outsiders to connect at more than once every two
hours or so.  That seemed to be a necessary component of reproducing
the bug.

I'm working from home today, so I've booted my gaming rig into
windows and left my client hanging out on my server at
24.60.114.96:7777  ( "Apoc Testbed...  MatrixMoves coming soon!!!" in
the DM browser tab).  If someone else could join and hang out, one
hopes that this should be enough to attempt to trigger this thing if
it's going to trigger at all.

-Rob