[ut3] not showing in the list

STelcontar stelcontar at stelcontar.net
Thu Dec 20 09:34:13 EST 2007

I'm pretty sure these need to be created with the client. From the UT3
wiki at http://wiki.unrealadmin.org/FAQ:UT3 :

        / Server Logins /

/ATM all servers need a *unique* login, as in no two servers can use the
same login. Doing so will mean that one of those servers will not show
in the list. This login has to be created via the client "Create
Profile". You can create multiple profiles under the same email address
but you must use the same password for each if you do so.
/

/
/

-Gary (aka <<-Strider->>)/